Saturday, November 28, 2009

make me an angel that flies from montgomery, make me a poster of an old rodeo, just give me one thing that I can hold onto

I want to channel. I want to tap - beauty, intensity, magic, wonder, god, purity.

Q:How was your day?
A: Fantastic. The earth moved.

Q:Maybe we can let the light follow us into your room?

Glamorously traumatic.

a tiny love poem for me:
you're the idiot
small girl
tiny
pale arms / paler feet
idiot


Listen to Bert Jansch.
Listen to all the old punk rock songs you use to love.
Patrick Fitzgerald "Safety Pin Stuck In My Heart" and The Vibrators "Automatic Lover"


ADORATION -> DESIRE -> E.S.P: MYSTICISM - > RELIGION.
GARDENS -> SEX > PURITY. - THE BUZZCOCKS - FETISH

this city needs a new queen
come on man put your red boots on

No comments:

Post a Comment