Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't you try and stop me I cling tightly to this life:

Wildwood No.1:


I live at night. During the day I sleep. During the day I'll die.

I love to get high. Really high. I love to get really high and paint giant flowers.

I wish Andy Warhol was my best friend. Maybe when I have a daughter I'll name her "Andy Howland".

Andy Delihla Howland

(or

Andy-John Howland... No, that doesn't sound good)

I want to have a little girl with a strong mans name. I want to buy her beautiful dresses and perfume and books with big pictures and cameras with film and kittens. I want to teach her about dead rock stars and movie stars and sky stars and tell her about the stars in your eyes. I hope John Girard is alive to meet her. I hope Walker and Claire and Robby and Chris and Chuck can all give her lessons. I hope everyday she is happy. And I hope even her pains are beautiful.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful and fitting statement indeed Howland. And oh so true. by John Girard, I suppose you mean Robert John Girardi mmmmm. (unless you mean this guy, http://www.facebook.com/john.girard , but I don't think so) Of course I'll be here, who's gonna give you that creature you so talk of??? Me, after we conquer the world together of course. It will be much more fun with a friend like I. For the world would be a lonely place at the top with no one to share it with. YES. x's and o's (I have an endless supply for you) Ps, her pains will surely be beautiful, yours surely are........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant Johnny... (He has the same name as you). Of course, you would be alive. I'm not worried about your presence or lack of it.

    ReplyDelete